SHAN KEEMA CURRY MASALA 50 Grams
- Product Weight: 50 Grams
- Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place
- A recipe is provided on the box, and a prepared dish will serve 6-8 persons. One of our Best-Sellers!Shan Foods (Pvt) Ltd. knows that sub-continental cuisine is a very delicate art. Ever since they debuted the spice mix to the sub-continental consumer in the 80s, their ingredients have been meticulously selected and blended to ensure the right combination for perfect results every time.
Shan Food (PVT) Ltd.
Country Of Origin: Product of Pakistan
Ingredients: Corriander, Red chilli, Paprika, Salt, Onion, Turmeric, Ginger, Black Pepper, Cumin Seed, Cinnamon, Clove, Mace, Green Cardamom, Bay Leaf, Garlic, Papain
Product Weight: 50 Grams (1.75 Oz)
Product Packing: By advance V-Lock Technology spices keeps lock in air tight packing which gives natural taste and texture to spices.
Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place
Shan Keema Masala
Mince beef/mutton/chicken 1 kg
Onion 4 or 300 gm (medium finely chopped)
Garlic 1-1/2 tbsp
Ginger 2 tbsp
Green chili 3-4 (finely chopped)
Oil/clarified butter 1-1/2 cup or 175-250 gm
Shan keema spice 1 packet
1. Heat oil/clarified butter and fry onion for 10 minutes.
2. Then add mince, ginger garlic and shan keema spice packet and fry for 15 minutes.
3. Now add 1-2 cup water and cook covered on lower flame for 15-20 minutes or till mince tenderized.
4. Add green chilies and fry till oil comes out.
5. Squeeze lemon juice and sprinkle coriander leaves serve with naan or chapatti.
Dum ka Keema
Mince 1 kg
Raw papaya with skin 1 cup or 200 gm (chopped)
Garlic 1 tbsp (chopped)
Clarified butter/oil 2 cup or 350 gm
Shan keema spice 1 packet
1. Marinate mince with keema masala, raw papaya and garlic and keep a side for 1-2 hours.
2. Heat oil/clarified butter add marinated mince and cook stirring till oil comes out.
3. Light coal piece and put into small steal pot.
4. Keep into the mince pan sprinkle oil drops on coal and cover immediately .
5. Discard coal before serving.
6. Tip for Best Result: Do not add water into dum keema.
|Settings||SHAN KEEMA CURRY MASALA 50 Grams remove||MDH Chunky Chat Masala 500 Grams remove||MDH Anardana Powder 100 Grams remove||MDH Bombay Biryani Masala 100 Grams remove||MDH Jal Jeera Masala 100 Grams remove||MDH Arhar Dal Masala 100 Grams remove|
|Name||SHAN KEEMA CURRY MASALA 50 Grams remove||MDH Chunky Chat Masala 500 Grams remove||MDH Anardana Powder 100 Grams remove||MDH Bombay Biryani Masala 100 Grams remove||MDH Jal Jeera Masala 100 Grams remove||MDH Arhar Dal Masala 100 Grams remove|
|Add to cart|
|Description||Product Weight: 3.5 OZ (500 Grams ) Storage Instructions:?Keep in Cool & Dry Place Package:?Box||MDH Bombay Biryani Masala Packing Size 100g||Product Weight: 100 Grams Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place Package: Box|
|Content||MDH Chunky Chat Masala is an authentic spice blend great for seasoning salads and savory dishes. It is ideal as a garnish to enhance any dish. Spices and aromatics are at the very heart of Indian cooking, and are used in a range of dishes to give a rich and savory flavor.
||MDH Anardana Powder is made from dried pomegranate seeds. Anardana powder is a ground variety of pomagranate seeds. This powder is used for curries, meats and lentils for a tangy taste. Pomegranate powder is also known to ease heartburn. Make a delicious dish with this powder that your whole family will love.||MDH Bombay Biryani Masala 100g How to prepare: Wash and soak 500g Basmati rice in twice its volume of waterfor 20mins, Also marinate for 30mins, 500g meat/chicken pieces cut into cubes, in a mix of garlic -ginger paste, salt yogurtand lemon juice, Mean while chop 150g onions and 200g peeled potatoes fry them in 120ml cooking oil til onions are brown and potatoes cooked, Add 200g chopped tomatoes and one pack of Bombay Biryani Masala, mix well till tomatoes are soft add meat pieces and 3cups of water, cover and simmer for 20min, till meat is tender and little curry remains, Add salt to taste , boil rice till half the water remains, in a large , cook and serve pan, place rice in layers with meat mix in between, add remaining water and simmer till fully cooked serve with yogurt natural or raita. Ingredients: Salt, Coriander, Dried plums, Red chilli, Fennel ,mango. cassia, musk melon, turmeric, cumin, cloves, cardamom Amomum seeds, Garlic, Black pepper, Green cardamom, Nutmeg, Mace.||JAL JEERA MASALA
Use Jal Jeera masala with Gol-Guppa & Pani Puri. Also use it for making Dahi-Bhalla, Chat, Papri, Papad more delicious.
Add sugar to taste.
Ingredients : Iodised Salt, Black Salt, Dry Mango, Cumin, Tamarind, Citric Acid, Mint Leaves, Kachri, Dried Ginger, Yellow Chillies, Black Pepper, Turmeric, Cloves, Asafoetida.
Nutrition Value AS per 100gm
Energy/Calories - 494kJ/118kcal
Fat - 2.8g
of which saturates - 0g
Carbohydrates - 18.8g
of which sugars - 0g
Protein - 4.4g
Salt - 55gProduct Weight: 100 Grams Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place Package: Box
ABOUT PRODUCTThis spice mix gives lentil curries a creamy consistency and an exotic touch. Also ideal for vegetarian dishes based on legumes.
There are no reviews yet.