Shan Dahi Bara Chaat masala 60 Grams
Product Weight: 60 Grams
Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place
Guarantee Safe Checkout
The Shan dahi bara chaat masala is a spice mix expressly formulated for the preparation of the dahi bara or dahi vada dish. Baras or vadas are dal or lentil dumplings, similar to hushpuppies, which usually taste savory and are popular throughout South Asia. Dahi vada is a yogurt and vada dish that may be prepared by following the simple instructions given on the box of the Shan dahi bara chaat masala. You may then add the Shan dahi bara chaat masala to taste to prepare a simple dish that is commonly found as street food in South Asia. While chaat masalas are general purpose condiments that go well with almost any dish, the Shan dahi bara chaat masala is a special mix that complements the dahi bara dish extremely well.
Shan Food (PVT) Ltd.
Country Of Origin:?Product of Pakistan
Ingredients:?Red Chilli, Whole Red Chilli, Salt, Coriander, Cumin Seed, Cassia, Black Pepper, Black Salt, Bay Leaf, Black Cardamom, Clove, Nutmeg, Pipli Noshader (510), Oil
Product Weight:?60 Grams
Product Packing:?By advance V-Lock Technology spices keeps lock in air tight packing which gives natural taste and texture to spices.
Storage Instructions:?Keep in Cool & Dry Place
|5 Hours||20-30 Mins||6|
Black or green lentil 1 cup
Plain flour ? cup
Salt ? tsp
Baking soda 1 tsp
Oil/ghee 3 cups for fry
Yogurt 2-1/2 cups
Icing sugar 1 tbsp
Shan dahi bara chaat masala as required
1. Soak lentil for 3-4 hours then grind.
2. Hang yogurt in a muslin cloth to squeeze water.
3. Mix plain flour, salt and baking soda in grinded lentil.
4. Then add a little water to make a thick batter. Rest for 15 minutes.
5. Heat oil/ghee in a wok and drop small portion of batter in oil with cooking spoon and fry until golden from both sides.
6. Take out from oil and allow cooling.
7. Then soak in water and after short time press gently to squeeze water and place in serving bowl.
8. Mix sugar in yogurt and pour it over bara.
9. Sprinkle chaat masala and serve.