SHAN NIHARI CURRY MIX MASALA 60 Grams
- Packaging : In Box
- Storage Instruction : Keep In Cool And Dry Place
- Shan Nehari Masala is a mixture of some other spices. You can add it in your curry and get more spicy taste.A recipe is provided on the box, and a prepared dish will serve 6-8 persons. One of our Best-Sellers!Shan Foods (Pvt) Ltd. knows that sub-continental cuisine is a very delicate art. Ever since they debuted the spice mix to the sub-continental consumer in the 80s, their ingredients have been meticulously selected and blended to ensure the right combination for perfect results every time.
Shan Food (PVT) Ltd.
Country of Origin: Product of Pakistan
Ingredients: Red Chilli, Salt, Paprika, Nigella Seed, Garlic, Dehydrated Onion, Cumin, Bay Leaf, Aniseed, Black Pepper, Mace, Nutmeg, Ginger, Black Cumin, Clove, Citric Acid
Product Weight: 60 Grams (2.11 Oz)
Product Packing: By advance V-Lock Technology spices keeps lock in air tight packing which gives natural taste and texture to spices.
Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place
Shan Nihari Masala
Preparation Cooking Serving 15 Mins 4-6 Hours 6 – 8
Beef/mutton/chicken 1 kg
Bones 1-1 ½ kg
Ghee/oil 1-1 ½ cup (250g)
Plain flour/wheat flour 1 to 1 ½ cups (100-150g)
Onion medium 1 (thinly sliced)
Garlic paste ½ tsp
Shan Nihari Masala 1 packet
1. In a large skillet heat 1 cup ghee/oil and saute garlic paste.
2. Then add meat, bones and shan nihari masala.
3. Stir fry for a few minutes then include 10 glasses of water.
4. Cover and cook on slow flame until meat tender and soft. (6-8 hours beef and 2-4 hours mutton)
5. Mix flour in 3 glasses of water.
6. Drop slowly in gravy while stirring.
7. Discard bones and cook on high heat for 15 minutes.
8. In remaining ghee/oil golden brown onion then shift in Nihari.
9. Now cover and cook more 30 minutes on slow flame.
10. Serve with green chilies, sliced ginger, lemon and hot naan.
|Settings||SHAN NIHARI CURRY MIX MASALA 60 Grams remove||MDH Kashmiri Mirch Chilli Powder 100 Grams remove||MDH Dal Makhani Masala 100 Grams remove||MDH Chicken Curry Masala 100 Grams remove||MDH Garam Masala 100 Grams remove||MDH Chana Masala 100 Grams remove|
|Name||SHAN NIHARI CURRY MIX MASALA 60 Grams remove||MDH Kashmiri Mirch Chilli Powder 100 Grams remove||MDH Dal Makhani Masala 100 Grams remove||MDH Chicken Curry Masala 100 Grams remove||MDH Garam Masala 100 Grams remove||MDH Chana Masala 100 Grams remove|
|Add to cart|
|Description||Ingredients: Red Chili Powder Product Weight: 100 Grams (3.5 OZ) Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place Package: Box||Product Weight: 3.5 OZ (100 Grams) Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place Package: Box||Product Weight: 100 Grams (3.5 OZ) Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place Package: Box||Product Weight: 100 Grams Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place||Product Weight: 100 Grams (3.5 OZ) Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place Package: Box|
About the product:
Kashmiri Mirch or chilli is a special blend of red peppers that are less spicy but have a rich colour. MDH’s Kashmiri Mirch can be used in any dish that you want to impart a deep red colour to, while keeping the spice quotient low. It can also be used to marinate.
Usage- Handpicked Red chili's are grounded into a powdered form and used as a spice. The chillies are dried or pickled to prolong its shelf life. It is a popular ingredient in most Indian dishes and curries.
Store away from humidity.
- Excellent source of Vitamin C
- Reduces the risk of cancerCountry Of Origin: Product of India Ingredients : Red Chilli. Nutrition Value as per 100gm Energy/ Calorie - 1004kJ/240kcal Protein - 16g Carbohydrates - 30g of which Sugars - 0g Fat - 6.2g of which Saturates - 0g Salt - 0g Fibre - 30.2g Product Weight: 100 Grams (3.5 OZ) Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place Package: Box
|MDH Dal Makhani Masala is a spice blend for black lentil. Made with coriander, red chilli, dry mango, dry ginger, cassia and other ingredients. Follow the easy to prepare directions for a delicious meal that everyone will love. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUPshfhWY7s Manufactured By: Mahashian Di Hatti Ltd Country Of Origin: Product of India Ingredients: Coriander, Red Chilli, Dry Mango, Onion, Black Pepper, Ginger, Salt, Cassia, Garlic, Nutmeg, Clove, Mace, Star Anise, Asafoetida. Recipe 1. Soak 110g Black Lentils (Whole Urad) and 30g Red Kidney Beans overnight. Strain. 2. Pressure cook the dal and beans until soft. 3. Separately, cook 120g tomato puree and 15g Dal Makhani Masala. Transfer it to the boiling beans. Mix and simmer for 10-minutes. 4. Add 40g cream and 30g butter. Check seasoning, stir and serve with Tandoori Parantha, Naan or Rice. Product Weight: 3.5 OZ (100 Grams) Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place Package: Box|
MDH Chicken Curry Masala is an authentic spice blend used to create delicious chicken curry or other chicken dishes. Spices and aromatics are at the very heart of Indian cooking, and are used in a range of dishes to give a rich and savory flavor. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxk8cKSCx-4 Manufactured By: MDH Ltd Country of Origin: Product of India Ingredients: Coriander, Chillies, Cumin, Turmeric, Fenugreek Leaves, Salt, Black Pepper, Dry Ginger, Mustard, Bay Leaf, Pulse, Clove, Nutmeg, Caraway, Cinnamon, Cardamom Seeds, Mace, Asafoetida. Product Weight: 100 Grams (3.5 OZ) Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place Package: Box Chicken Curry Masala Ingredients Chicken 1 kg (cut into 8 pieces) Oil/Ghee 100 gm Onion 3 (chopped) Tomatoes 3 (chopped) Deggi Mirch 1/2 tsp Chicken Masala 15 gm Salt to taste Natural yoghurt 100 gm (beaten) Water 60 ml Lemon juice 15 ml Kasoori methi 2 gm Direction 1. Wash and trim chicken and set aside. 2. Heat oil/ghee in a pan and fry onions until golden. 3. Add tomatoes, Deggi Mirch and stir well. 4. Add Chicken Masala & salt to taste. 5. Stir fry for 2-3 minutes. 6. Add Chicken pieces and fry them for 10 min. 7. Add yoghurt, water and mix. 8. Reduce to low heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes. 9. Prevent it from sticking at bottom. 10. Add lemon juice and Kasoori methi leaves, stir and serve.
|Amongst spices blends Garam masala is a speciality of North India. It is a powdered blend of highly aromatic spices & black pepper to make it hot. It is sprinkled in small quantity, when the dish is nearly ready, be it curried or dry, lentils, meat of vegetables, to pep up the spicy aroma for which Indian foods are renowned all over the world.
Uses - Garam Masala gives a defining aroma and taste to curries and rice dishes. - It is used in small quantities in combination with some other spices or alone. - It can be added during the early part of the cooking process or towards the end when the dish is ready and still hot. Just half a spoon of this spice mix will give your alu matar, lobhiya and paneer curry a mouth-watering flavour!
Pep up your dish with MDH Garam Masala and give it the spicy aroma that is associated with Indian food all over the world!
Store away from humidity.
- Relieves indigestion, diarrhoea, heartburn, intestinal gas, and bloating.
- A powerful anti-oxidant that helps to prevent cancer, arthritis, and ulcers.
- It also helps in healing wounds and mosquito bites.
Nutritional Value- Serving size 2g
Vitamin A- 10%Manufactured/Packed for: Mahashian Di Hatti Ltd. 9/44 Kirti Nagar, New Delhi, India Country of Origin: Product of India Product Weight: 100 Grams Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place
|MDH Chana Masala is a spice blend for chick peas curry. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCtuKv-Nfk8 Country Of Origin: Product of India Ingredients: Coriander, Salt, Dry Mango, Pomegranate Seeds, Chilli, Cumin, Musk Melon, Black Pepper, Black Salt, Fenugreek Leaves, Cloves, Mint, Nutmeg, Dry Ginger, Cinnamon, Bay Leaf, Cardamom Ammomum Seeds, Caraway, Mace. Product Weight: 100 Grams (3.5 OZ) Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place Directions: Box Package: Box|
There are no reviews yet.